The following is a list of all the resources we provide to help you encourage people to take financial action and spread the word about the importance of saving automatically.
- Includes sample content to promote savings through social media, emails, blogs, newsletters, and other channels.
- Includes sample content to promote savings among service members and their families through social media, emails, blogs, newsletters, and other channels.
- You may be seeking media coverage for your America Saves Week Activities. Here are a few basic talking points you may wish to include in interviews, press releases or media pitches.
- Help us spread the word about this fun and easy savings promotion by using our sample blog, social media posts, and web banners.
- Check out the co-brandable flyers, posters, event announcements, and more developed to help you spread the word and encourage individuals to save automatically.
- Use these logos and web graphics on your website and in print materials.
- A press release and proclamation can help spread the word about your participation in America Saves Week.
- One in 10 Americans is living with a disability, which is why we are encouraging you to consider these savings needs of these individuals during America Saves Week.