During America Saves Week 2017, the LA Saves campaign is employing multiple strategies to reach potential savers locally through public spaces, tax preparation venues, schools, banks, and more:
- The LA Saves campaign lined up six LA Saves Booth events by partnering with Los Angeles Public Libraries.
- They have also have received an official proclamation from City of Los Angeles Mayor – proclaiming February 27 to March 4, 2017 as Los Angeles Saves Week.
- During the Week, LA Saves is launching a pilot partnership with East LA Community Corporation VITA Site wherein their tax preparers will ask clients to sign up for financial coach workshop and pledge to be LA Savers together.
- They will host a financial education class at Animo Leadership High School, Inglewood on March 1 to promote LA Saves. All youths will be encouraged to “Text to Pledge.”
- Union Bank has two CRA Student Branches in city of Los Angeles and both branch managers are Los Angeles Saves team leaders and they will also encourage all youths to “Text to Pledge”.