America Saves Week kicks off this coming Monday, and there are still some easy things you can do to participate.
- Feature the Week on your website – Use these logos and web graphics on your website and in print materials.
- Create and share materials – Need materials to promote the Week? We have flyers, posters, and payroll stuffers to help encourage people to save. Or find sample social media, email, blog, and newsletter content in the America Saves Week 2017 Digital Toolkit.
- Encourage others to assess their savings – Remind your friends, family, and colleagues to assess their savings plan annually to make sure they are saving for all the right things.
- Share Your Goal – Share a selfie or video of your savings goal on your favorite social media platform, tag it with #ImSavingFor, and complete the online submission form to enter our contest, sponsored by Clearpoint, a Division of MMI. You could win $1000 toward your goal! Then promote the contest to the savers you work with so they can enter to win too.
- Get Social with America Saves – Check out the latest schedule of tweetchats, Facebooks events, and webinars for the Week and join in. America Saves will be hosting a chat to kick off the week. You can find us at #SavesChat at 12 pm PST/3pm EST on Monday. (Questions are available here.)
Join us and @AmericaSaves for #SavesChat on Monday, 2/27 at 12pm PST/3pm EST for the #ASW17 kickoff!
Registration for America Saves Week 2017 is open here. During ASW, any engagement – from use of the digital toolkit or contributions to Twitter chats, to the creation and launch of ASW-specific savings products – is considered participation. Organizations who sign up receive:
- The America Saves Week 2017 participation badge,
- Recognition online at americasavesweek.org/participatingorganizations, and
- Emails from America Saves Week staff to help you plan successful activities.