We know that savers with a plan are more than twice as likely to make progress towards their savings goals as those without a plan. That’s why we created the America Saves Pledge. When someone takes the Pledge, they identify a savings goal (such as a rainy day fund or retirement), an amount to save per month, and the number of months they will save that amount. In other words, they make a basic savings plan.
But sometimes it takes more than a nudge to create that plan. That’s why America Saves offers an incentive: the annual #ImSavingForSweepstakes. Savers who create a savings plan and share their goal or savings story on social media have a chance to win up to $750.
How to enter
To win $500:
- Take the America Saves Pledge, tell America Saves what you’re saving for, and make a simple savings plan to reach your goal.
To win $750:
- Take the America Saves Pledge, tell America Saves what you’re saving for, and make a simple savings plan to reach your goal; AND,
- Share your tip, story, video or photo featuring your savings goal and that answers at least one of these questions: What are you saving for? What is your savings story and how can it help other people? What is your favorite savings tip or trick?
- Post it on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #ImSavingForSweepstakes.
- Keep it simple by taking a video or picture in front of the item you’re saving for – like a new car or house.
- Use a video or photo editing tool to put yourself in the frame with your goal – like a trip to the Grand Canyon or Mount Rushmore.
- Use an app to add a caption or some character to your submission.
No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes starts 2/20/19 and ends 4/30/19. See Official Rules.