America Saves Week is America’s plan to increase personal savings – whether for emergencies, rainy days, or even that dream vacation!Banks play a central role in America Saves Week by making it easy for their customers to save. It’s a win-win: customers build financial security and banks increase deposits, build goodwill, and strengthen relationships.
That’s why we recognize banks that show exceptional achievement by participating in America Saves Week by awarding them the Designation of Savings Excellence – a designation you can showcase on your website, in your branches, and on marketing materials.
How do you win the Designation of Excellence?
- By showing a dramatic increase in newly-opened savings accounts or other wealth building accounts during America Saves Week.
By showing a dramatic increase in deposits in savings accounts or other wealth building accounts during America Saves Week.
Designees will be recognized in the following ways:
- Recognition on AmericaSaves.org, MilitarySaves.org, and AmericaSavesWeek.org.
- Recognition in a national press release and individually in local releases.
- America Saves Designation of Savings Excellence plaque and a digital seal for your website.
- Signed up to participate in America/Military Saves Week
- Demonstrated efforts and reported impact on encouraging saving surrounding the Week
- Completed the application, including submission of sample marketing materials
How to Apply:
Awards will be given based on the completed information provided through the Designation of Savings Excellence Application within the America/Military Saves Week Reporting Survey. This will be made available following the close of America Saves Week. For a preview of the application, click here.
Sign up as a participating organization to receive more information about the Designation as it becomes available.
2018 bank designees:
- Armed Forces Bank
- Bank of America
- Bank of Guam
- Broadway Bank
- Farmers Savings Bank
- First Arkansas Bank & Trust
- First Commonwealth Bank
- Fort Hood National Bank
- Home Federal Bank
- M&T Bank Corporation
- Mechanics Bank
- SmartyPig by Sallie Mae Bank
- Southern Bancorp
- WesBanco Bank, Inc.