During America Saves Week, a wide range of organizations, including federal government agencies, national and international corporations, financial services institutions, banks, credit unions, academic institutions, and nonprofits banded together to help Americans save more successfully. This is the story of America Saves Week 2017:
In the News
- “These Simple Money Hacks Can Help You Save Hundreds This Week,” Forbes
- “America, It’s Time to Save,” The Motley Fool
- See more of our media hits online.
ASW received four endorsements, including:
- Richard Cordray, Director, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Martin J. Gruenberg, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Over 1,600 signed up at americasavesweek.org
- Over 570 organizations signed up at militarysaves.org
#ASW17 Digital Impact:
- Potential reach: 13.8 million
- Tweeters: 2,362
- Nearly 10,000 hashtagged tweets
For the list of participating organizations, click here.