During America Saves Week, a wide range of organizations, including federal government agencies, national and international corporations, financial services institutions, banks, credit unions, academic institutions, and nonprofits banded together to help Americans save more successfully. This is the story of America Saves Week 2014
Fast Facts from the Report:
- 1,319 organizations signed up on AmericaSavesWeek.org across 48 states, reaching over 40 million people.
- The 2014 Annual National Survey Assessing Household Savings revealed that while most Americans are meeting immediate financial needs, they are worse off than several years ago.
- Earned 16.3 million impressions on Twitter with #ASW2014.
- Military Saves saw the largest participation to date with 471 organizations.
- Cooperative Extension programs reached 175,726 people with 10,361 people setting a savings goal.
For the list of participating organizations, click here.