We want to take this opportunity to thank you for encouraging your members, constituents, and partners to set a goal, make a plan, and save automatically. Because of your efforts, thousands of Americans will live more financially secure lives.
America Saves Week serves as the official launch of the year for the America Saves team, and we look forward to working with you throughout 2017.
It’s Not Too Late to Be Recognized
Did you participate in a #ASW17 tweetchat? A webinar? An on-site event? Or use content from the America Saves 2017 Digital Toolkit? If you’ve taken any action during America Saves Week, make sure that your efforts are recognized.
America Saves Week 2017 Highlights
In the News
- “These Simple Money Hacks Can Help You Save Hundreds This Week,” Forbes
- “America, It’s Time to Save,” The Motley Fool
See more of our media hits online.
ASW received four endorsements, including:
- Richard Cordray, Director, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Martin J. Gruenberg, Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Over 1,600 signed up at americasavesweek.org
- Over 570 organizations signed up at militarysaves.org
#ASW17 Digital Impact:
- Potential reach: 13.8 million
- Tweeters: 2,362
- Nearly 10,000 hashtagged tweets