Encourage Individuals to Take the America Saves Pledge
When someone takes the America Saves Pledge, they identify a savings goal (such as emergency fund or retirement), an amount to save per month, and the number of months they will save that amount. In other words, they make a basic savings plan. And those with a plan are more likely to spend less than they earn and save the difference than those without a plan.
BENEFITS TO SAVERS:
- Quick way to create a basic savings plan, helping individuals save more successfully
- Series of welcome emails to motivate individuals to save towards their selected goal
- Additional emails with:
- Challenges to encourage individuals to take action like saving $50 more, making lunch every day for a week, or automating their savings
- Stories and tips from savers just like them
- Reminders of the goal, amount to save, and timeframe they selected
- The opportunity to report if they saved or not and to choose a new goal
- The option to receive text messages with reminders to save and tips on the savings goal they selected
BENEFITS OF THE PLEDGE FOR ORGANIZATION:
- Free way to encourage employees, customers, members and others to save for a goal and gain financial freedom
- America Saves does all the hard work, we support and motivate individuals to save through email and text messages
- A better saver is a better employee, customer, etc.
- We provide you with data on the top savings goals selected, and aggregate months and amounts chosen to save by your individuals (Learn more)
Want data on the individuals who take the pledge? Click here to get started.
Don’t need data? Simply send people to http://www.americasaves.org/pledge.
Questions? Contact Lindsay Ferguson.