Credit Unions do a lot to help individuals save money during America Saves Week. From offering low opening balances and no fee savings accounts to incentivizing and marketing products, credit unions help people build wealth.
America Saves recognizes credit unions that go above and beyond to encourage people to save money during America Saves Week with the America Saves Designation of Savings Excellence. This is a corporate designation and should be considered as representing the entire footprint of the credit union, not individual branch efforts.
19 credit unions received the America Saves Designation of Savings Excellence, for going above and beyond to encourage people to save money during America Saves Week. America Saves congratulates these 19 recipients.
Designation of Excellence Recipients:
- Air Force Federal Credit Union
- Andrews Federal Credit Union
- Arsenal Credit Union
- Belvoir Federal Credit Union
- Democracy Federal Credit Union
- District Government Employees Federal Credit Union
- Dover Federal Credit Union
- Eglin Federal Credit Union
- Electro Savings Credit Union
- First Central Credit Union
- Guadalupe Credit Union
- Hanscom Federal Credit Union
- Keys Federal Credit Union
- LUSO Federal Credit Union
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Pacific Marine Credit Union
- Pen Air Federal Credit Union
- Pioneer Valley Credit Union
- R.I.A. Federal Credit Union
RECOGNITION OF DESIGNEES
- Recognition at the America Saves National Savings Forum, held in Washington, D.C. and on AmericaSaves.org and AmericaSavesWeek.org.
- Recognition as a group in a national press release and individually in local releases.
- Designation of Excellence seal for your website.
APPLICATION AND APPLICATION PERIOD
- Please check back later for 2017 application information.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Credit unions (not individual branches) that have signed up to participate in America Saves Week and that promoted a savings or wealth building account during America Saves Week.
- Whether you promote a savings product or service during just America Saves week or for the entire month of February, we encourage you to submit applications for any and all activities focused around America Saves Week.
- A selection committee comprised of credit union and America Saves leaders will meet in early April to review applications and select those to receive recognition.